Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Friends and Family Back Home

We wanted to thank you again for the comments on our posts. It's so much fun hearing from you all and finding out little snippets of your lives. Pam, I'm glad you're getting better, but hope you can drive again soon. Karen, we missed you all on the 4th as well, but it sounds like you had a great day. I hope the crape myrtle is still blooming when we get home and you can tell Sam we'll catch up over some graham crackers. Marie and Emil and gang, thanks for taking such great care of Daisy. She would never have made it with us...the prairie dog village at Devil's Tower, WY would have been her undoing. She'd be in doggie jail for sure! Take care all!

1 comment:

CaptainandCrew said...

I hadn't checked up on yall in a few days and panicked when I first clicked on...I thought yall were home and then I thought "What about Laura?" We are looking forward to that part of SD. But then again, we haven't been dissappointed in anywhere you have taken us. Thanks again for your faithfulness to post and let us tag along. ~ The Byers